BASIC PARTY INFORMATION
- Parties are reserved for a two (2) hour time block.
- All items, guests, and hosts must be cleared from the museum by the end of your reserved time.
- The base party fee includes up to 30 guests (adults & children). Once you exceed 30 guests, you will be charged $7 per additional guest. The total number of guests (adults & children) is limited to 60 individuals.
- A staff member will provide a 10-minute warning prior to the end of your reserved time.
- Food is STRICTLY limited to the tables provided and must be consumed at the tables.
- Party decorations may not be attached to the walls, doors, or ceilings.
- Please only distribute party favors as guests are leaving the building.
- Party host is responsible for maintaining a ratio of no more than 5 children for every 1 adult.
- Party host is responsible for any damage to museum property, fixtures, furniture, and exhibits, etc.
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times when on Hocking Hills Children's Museum property. Children may not enter the museum and/or museum grounds unaccompanied by an adult. Party host is responsible for all children who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Hocking Hills Children's Museum is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items brought into the museum.
- No coupons or discounts may be used towards party fees or overages.
- Party reservation fees are non-refundable.
- Hocking Hills Children's Museum will be closed if a Level II (two) or Level III (three) weather emergency has been issued for Hocking County, Ohio. A staff member will notify you by phone if inclement weather is anticipated.
- If you must cancel your party due to a family emergency (death or major injury) or if your party is cancelled due to a weather emergency, you may reschedule your party for the next available date.
HOCKING HILLS CHILDREN’S MUSEUM RULES
- An adult must accompany the children at all times while on museum property and maintain a 5:1 ratio of children to adults.
- No climbing, running or throwing of museum property.
- For health and safety reasons, visitors must wear shoes at all times
- Some exhibits may be closed during your party.